Elder Schroeder has been called to serve in the Jacksonville, Florida mission

TREVOR'S ADDRESS

Elder Trevor Schroeder
6870 103rd St. Apt. 608
Jacksonville, FL. 32210

Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 2, 2009

I'm so sorry I have been horrible about keeping Trev's blog up to date. But I will be better. I got a letter from Elder Schroeder last night & was SO happy to hear from him!
He said he had 2 baptisms coming up! One on March 7th & one on March 14th (the day Ty & I are getting sealed)!!! I had told him before anyone else that we were going through the temple. To all the others it caught them by surprise. He is so happy for us & said he wished he could be there but I know he's where he needs to be. But he of course will be greatly missed!
He said the weather has been great there in Jacksonville & he's loving it. It rained a couple of times this last week. The locals there have been telling him that they usually get rain everyday until September. He's really excited about that kind of weather. And he's sure that there will be some sort of hurricane that hits there & thinks it'll be pretty sweet. Which I'm sorry Trevor but I'm gonna hope differently. I hope that there's no kind of natural disaster there.
He said he's doing well & his time there seems to be flying by. Only twenty more fast sundays to go as Elder Schroeder would have it!!!

1 comment:

Colt45 said...

We need to update Trev's new address. It is now....

Elder Trevor Schroeder
1601 Dunn Ave Apt 703
Jacksonville, FL. 32218